Chain Supply Management
Technology is a great tool for managing your Supply Chain however the processes need to be mapped out at every stage to ensure the smooth movement of goods. Whether your importing or exporting Clear Fr8 Limited can advise on any pitfalls you might face in your Chain Supply from the planning to delivery stage and beyond.
Common stages in the Supply Chain
- Planning (Manufacturing or buying in, Made to Stock, Made to Order, Configured to Order, Engineered to Order, Order Levels)
- Source (selecting supplier(s) or procurement of raw materials, components)
- Make (scheduling of production, testing, packing)
- Deliver (distribution strategies, storage, transport options, time constraints, Import/Export requirements)
- Return (managing returns and their condition, restocking, replacements, refunds)